Mujizat Dari Mesir

Sebuah mukjizat dari Mesir
Seorang pria Muslim membunuh istrinya karena membaca Injil dan kemudian menguburkannya bersama bayi dan anak perempuannya yang berusia 8 tahun.
Anak-anak itu dikuburkan hidup-hidup!

Kemudian pria itu melaporkan ke polisi bahwa pamannya telah membunuh kedua anak itu. 15 hari kemudian, seorang anggota keluarga lainnya meninggal dunia. Ketika mereka hendak menguburkannya, mereka menemukan kedua anak perempuan itu dibawah pasir ? DALAM KEADAAN HIDUP!

Mesir digegerkan dengan peristiwa itu, dan sang pria segera ditangkap.
Anak perempuan yang paling besar ditanyai bagaimana dia bisa tetap hidup dan dia berkata:- “Seorang pria yang memakai jubah putih berkilauan, dengan kedua tangan yang terluka dan berdarah, datang setiap hari untuk memberi kami makan. DIA membangunkan ibuku sehingga ibuku bisa menyusui adikku,” katanya.

Dia diwawancarai oleh televisi nasional Mesir, oleh wanita Muslim yang menjadi penyiar berita terkenal di Mesir. Penyiar wanita itu berkata di depan kamera TV, “Orang berjubah putih itu pastilah Jesus, karena tidak ada orang yang bisa melakukan hal ini selain DIA !”

Orang Muslim percaya bahwa Isa (Jesus) lah yang melakukan keajaiban ini, dan luka berdarah di tanganNYA membuktikan bahwa DIA benar-benar disalibkan, dan juga membuktikan bahwa DIA benar-benar hidup! Tetapi kejadian ini jelas bukan sebuah rekayasa, bagaimana mungkin seorang anak perempuan berusia 8 tahun bisa mengarang cerita seperti ini, dan tidak ada penjelasan logis yang bisa menjelaskan bagaimana kedua anak itu bisa tetap hidup, kejadian itu benar-benar sebuah mukjizat.

Para pemuka Muslim bingung bagaimana menjelaskan fenomena ini kepada masyarakat, bahkan popularitas film The Passion tidak membantu mereka menjelaskan kepada publik bagaimana hal itu bisa terjadi! Dengan posisi Mesir sebagai pusat media dan pendidikan di Timur Tengah, berita ini segera tersebar ke seluruh dunia.

Kristus masih juga menjungkir balikkan dunia hingga saat ini! Biarlah berita ini tersebar, dan bagilah berita keselamatan ini kepada orang lain. Karena Tuhan berkata, “Aku akan memberkati orang yang percaya kepada-KU.”(Jeremiah 17).

Diterjemahkan dari Milis tetangga yang berjudul asli : ?A miracle from Egypt?

Awsome!! :afro: but…Maxwell… kpn peristiwa itu tjd?? jd want to know gw :wink:

[b]masa iyaaaaaaa???

ck ck ck…[/b]

aku tidak tau kapan peristiwa ini terjadi, mgkn bisa di search lewat google atau yahoo. aku dapat berita ini dari message temanku di friendster… ya aku langsung aja copy kesini…
Our God is AWESOME :angel: :angel:

dari hasil search di google aku dapat ini… yg versi inggrisnya… ternyata tahun 2004 ya… hehehe… tapi byk tanggapan pro dan kontra… beberapa tanggapan tsb seperti ini :

[i]I have red a story about a father who killed his wife and buried her together with their daughters alive. They were found after 15 days and they are still alive. I want to know if this is a fact or just another urban legend. thank you.

hey! thats fake

Prove that it is fake. Do you not believe in God and that it can happen?

It’s a pity peolple so quickly jump to the conclusion that it’s fake. God is awesome and all powerful and can do anything for the people He loves and that’s everyone on this planet, even those that think He’s ‘fake’. I praise Jesus for protecting those Children

prove that it is real

yes it did happend,but muslims trying to hyde it for it may make many of them doute their islam.

oh really! give one proof plz

As far as I can tell this is a fabrication. There is absolutely no way to verify this–i.e., names, places, etc. God does so many miracles in peoples lives each and every day–wonder why we have to make things up???

Our God is miraculous, and it’s no surprise for these kids to be alive. To believe you need faith and not questions or evidence…

I was looking around…found this site. Low and behold…I see you…Very nice surprise, indeed. Hiding is a common practice for them. Nice to see you spreading the message :o)

Dumb arses, all of you. There ain’t no gods, for muslims or jesus freaks, no body walks on water or listens to any of the idiots that pray. It’s just a slick preachers, rabbis, imam, who take your money and make you think they’re doing you a favor. If this was real, the church folks would be having a field day, broadcasting it all over. People need to grow up and take responsibility for their own lives instead of begging for help. As vast as the universe is, how can you think your little god is running the whole shebang & still listening to you crying about your son on dope or how you need a new car. Hello, there ain’t nobody out there, idiots. It’s all on you.

How sad to think of all you’re missing. I’ll pray for you.

Hey, people…
There are ample proofs 2 say that there is a GOD. The story is a fake…

1. to bury the dead why should u dig a grave that is not even 1 month… U may ask why 1 month? The previous body has 2 get mixed with the sand O else the parts of the body and skelitons may dig out… It need some time… dats Y… Muslims dnt hide… Westerners hide…
    Eg. When Neil Armstrong went 2 the moon He heard the Call for Prayer (Azan) of muslims… When he told that on his return he was asked not to and thereafter no one spoke about it… What do u say Now… “the way Long Beach, CA”?
    2 Study about GOD visit http://www.irf.net/irf/drzakirnaik

I AM one of those Jesus Freaks but as interesting as this story is, it’s just not verifiable. And I will agree that it is possibly fake. Why, it can even cause doubts among brighter Christians if they read it. And I’ll say Amen to Gregg’s comment ‘God does so many miracles in peoples lives each and every day–wonder why we have to make things up???’. And i should add ‘Why the need to argue and be defensive about topics like this??’(Talking to Christians out there!)Yes, it ‘may’ be true (long shot though), but not believing in such a story does not mean we’re lacking in faith! Duh! [/i]

… dan seterusnya… panjang kalau di post disini

READ THIS REPORT from Deborah Khalil.

I don’t want to wait until our next newsletter to get this story out
to you. It begins as a tragedy but ends as an incredible
miracle. Victor received this by email a few days ago (5/20/04), and
talked
with family in Egypt to confirm the details that were given there on
the
news.
A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife and buried her with their
infant baby and 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried
alive! He reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15
days
later, another family member died. When they went to bury him,
they found the 2 girls under the sand - alive! The girl was asked
how she had survived. “A man wearing shiny white clothes, with
bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up
my
mom so
she could nurse my sister.” She was interviewed on Egyptian
national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor. She said on
public TV, “This was none other but Jesus, because nobody else does
things like this!”
Muslims believe Isa would do this, but the wounds mean He really was
crucified, and it’s clear also that He is alive! The country is
ooutraged
over the incident, and the man will be executed. But
it’s also clear that the a child could not make up a story like
this,
and
there is no way these children could have survived without a true
miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure
out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie
doesn’t help! With Egypt at the center of the media and education
in the Middle East, you can be sure this story will spread.
Christ is still turning the world upside down!

Deborah Khalil
Ministries International, Poway, CA

wew, udah lama jg yah, bru dgr :slight_smile: thx maxwell :afro:

wahh…
critanya kren bgt…
emang Tuhan kita itu, Tuhan yg paling luar biasa…
ap yg gak mungkin buat kita,tp itu mungkin buat Dia…

GA ada yg MustahiL buat Tuhan kita
Praise the Lord :afro:

mantap memang Tuhan Jesus…dengan kasih Nya dia memberikan iman dan percaya…kepada orang Mesir tersebut…:slight_smile:

Praise the Lord :afro:

TUhan Yesus memang Tuhan yang penuh kasih…apalagi kepada orang yang bener2 mau percaya sama Dia…Thx Yesus udha menjadi Tuhan Kami :afro:

Hoax bukan Ya ?

HOAX ato bukan - gak penting .

Amen to Gregg's comment 'God does so many miracles in peoples lives each and every day--wonder why we have to make things up????'. And i should add 'Why the need to argue and be defensive about topics like this??'(Talking to Christians out there!)Yes, it 'may' be true (long shot though), but not believing in such a story does not mean we're lacking in faith! Duh!

:slight_smile:

Itu cerita lama, saya sendiri sudah bagikan di forum ini. Coba anda cari di kotak search di bawah: Mesir, nanti kan ketemu thread saya.

Ini lengkapnya: cari di Kesaksian/Sharing/Curhat, judulnya : Kesaksian Seorang Ibu Kristen di Mesir yang dikubur hidup2. Saya postkan tgl 7 April 2011